Thursday, May 29, 2008

Praise be to God..

This post was prompted by the severe pain I was suffering from at by knee joint for the last one week.. After the 10k run, my knees haven’t been in the best shape. I think I m growin old.. (:P) I couldn’t walk properly nor could I play TT.. N stairs were a big no!! It ws torture.. I then realized how lucky I ws.. how much God has blessed me by making me an able bodied person.. wen I saw other ppl limping like me I said a silent prayer of thanks to the Lord for making me perfect.. My limp ws only temporary.. its almost fine now.. but our disabled friends have to bear the pain n discomfort throughout their lives.. Imagine how tuff dat must be.. So my dear friends praise God and use the gifts He has given you to the fullest and for the best.. And never ever look down upon ne1 who is not as fortunate as you..

No comments:

Post a Comment